- Training Manager
- Auckland Transport Operations Centre (ATOC)
Natasha will walk us through the development process for “NZ Certificate in Traffic Incident Management,” they have gone through to develop this qualification and how it is being implemented to better prepare those involved in Traffic Incident Management in New Zealand.
Over 8 year’s experience in Learning and Development across a diverse range of industries including Emergency services and Infrastructure.
Recent career highlights:
• Training Manager and assist in Testing and Commissioning for the Waterview Tunnel.
• Lead Training and assist in Site Integration Testing for Westconnex Sydney infrastructure projects.
• Developed and implemented an NZQA Level 3 certificate within an industry where there were no recognised standards for roles.
• An active member of the Australasian Transport Operations Group, ensuring consistent and collaborative approaches to Road and Tunnel operations and maintenance.