Welcome to TTM House, home for a select group attending the conference this year. This will be home to about thirty people that will be kindly sponsored to experience the TTM Conference 2021 and represent their regions, their companies and the frontline TTM community.
Nominations for the opportunity to join conference will open soon. People being nominated for this experience should be those who have TTM “in their veins” and will likely be examples of the very best of our frontline teams.
The extraordinary package includes on-site shared accommodation, all meals and the chance to participate in some “special” events around the overall conference. You will just need to organise your transport to and from the Waikato Venue and to have the time to get involved !
One nomination (at least) from each of the State Highway maintenance regions across Aotearoa will be chosen to receive this very special opportunity.
The experience will include:
· Full conference attendance including Registration day demonstrations and first looks at trade show exhibitions
· Accommodation and catered meals
· Networking opportunities with other frontline operators, industry suppliers, and people from all sorts of roles and specialist positions in TTM and who are involved in building a better industry
· Special VIP dinner on Tuesday night to meet with TTM colleagues’ and industry leaders from around the country and of course the very proud sponsors
Who will be eligible for nomination?
· Those that work actively on the road as TTM frontline staff
· You will need to be able to organise your time away from work
· You will need to be able to organise your travel to and from Waikato
· You will be prepared to share the experience and learnings with others
Your most gracious sponsors and the hosts will look after the rest to ensure you have a great experience to share with friends and colleagues in your company and your region, and be a part of growing our industry.